East Gallery Place
East Gallery Place will look like 1 high rise building flanked by a low rise structure, however, the high rise building will actually be two separate structures, the North Wing and the South Wing. The low rise structure would be a four storey townhouse. There will only be 4 units of this kind.
East Gallery Place will dedicate a significant area for open space for pedestrians to stroll, jog and enjoy. Retail shops will be located on the first floor to provide both pedestrians and residents easy access to everyday needs.
East Gallery Place will be offering the basic bedrooms along with the Flex rooms (Convertible) and amazing penthouse units
11th Avenue corner 28th Street, Barangay Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
First Tranche (3rd-21st Floor) - 2Q 2019
Second Tranche (22nd-38th Floor) - 3Q 2019
Third Tranche (39-50th Floor; Villas) - 4Q 2019
Ayala Land, Inc.
HLURB LTS 029319
East Gallery Place Amenities
East Gallery Place unveils a first by JDC Premier. Refinement, defined as the flexibility of choice, is expressed through an abundance of residential types and formats that may be adapted to evolving lifestyles. One extraordinary address gathers six distinctive residential concepts, including Classic 1BR to 4BR and Flex formats, and limited edition Skysuite, Skycove Aqua, Skyrise, and Villa residences.
Among many signature lifestyle experiences, retail establishments located at the ground floor of East Gallery Place celebrate the singular convenience and pleasure of living in High Street South.
Lobbies and Drop-off
- Grand lobby and main drop-off located at the lower ground level
- Pedestrian access for each wing located at the ground level
- Concierge desk and mailroom at lower ground
- Function Room/Social Hall with an adjacent pantry
- Lap/lounge pool with adjacent deck
- Gym with shower and locker rooms
- Indoor children’s play area
Back of House Facilities
- Property Management Office
- Security Room
- Maintenance and Janitorial Room
- Fire Command Center Room
- Driver’s Lounge and Sleeping Quarters
- Loading Dock
- Garbage Room
- Materials recovery facility
- Garbage chute
East Gallery Place Unit Layouts